Wednesday 5 January 2011

New year outing.

YAHOU!!!!!!! 
I went out for a little survey at Central World- 
It was the Christmas decor everywhere since I haven't been there yet so I snapped a few.
My college actually begun at the beginning of the week but my class started last morning. 
since it was the first class ever for this semester so I've been there a lil early.. 
So after sometimes waiting for the others, the teacher came and give out the course outline, spoke for a little then leave! It was 10-15 mins only!!!
I wondered what for I've been there earlier..

It was a huge Christmas tree!!! www

 

Then sneak out a bit for Okonomiyaki [Japanese pizza]


 

How nice is this place!!! 
It was full of Cawaii stuff.
I couldn't help it so stuck in there with Naru for a while (laugh).. 
I also found the Nyan pire at the kid zone so take a look here

I checked out some store for new collection like TOPSHOP.
I couldn't reach Forever21 and more.. 
It was the same collection as when I visited Singapore so in the end my hand was empty Lastly, I visited the FUN PARK outside

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment