Thursday 3 March 2011

#simple gyaru make-up

I have been waiting for a while 
but now I have moved and everything settled for now :))

Its a little complicated since I was in the room next to my father
but I am now moved to the other home next to him 
and I also done with all the decoration

I did the make up tutorial last night.
I have a little problem with the video upload since it is my first video.
For the video thumbnail, it seems to has only three to choose and this is the best one(laugh) 

I took this picture last night after I'm done with my first make up tutorial on Youtube.
Since it was my first time to do so I added no words on it.
For more info will be added afterward. Pls looking forward to it.

Thank you for your visiting and watching my video :))

No comments:

Post a Comment